Good Health Landscape™ is used in the OPH Hose-end sprayer at 100% concentration, meaning you pour the concentrated solution directly into the OPH Hose-end sprayer prior to applying the product.
(Other OPH liquid products require that you mix the concentrated product with water prior to filling your hose-end sprayer - that is NOT the case with Good Health Landscape™.)
32 oz. of concentrated Good Health Landscape™ = 16 gallons of spray solution
Simple steps to use the OPH Hose-end sprayer with Good Health Landscape™ and other OPH liquid products:
1. Pour the concentrated solution (or pre-mix as noted above) into the OPH hose-end sprayer.
2. Attach your water hose to the OPH 32 oz. Hose-end sprayer.
3. Turn on the water faucet connected to your residence.
4. Turn on the spray volume on he hose-end sprayer.
5. Start spraying shrubs and flowers in a sweeping motion. Make sure to cover the inside of shrubs as well as outside canopy and leaves to the point of runoff.Keep moving swiftly around structures or bedding areas until all targeted plants have been completely covered to the point of runoff. This product can be used on a variety of plants including trees, shrubs, flowers, and certain vegetables as noted on the product label.
Reapply as needed every month or every other month to control insects and diseases as listed on the label.
NOTE:Do not spray in the heat of the day.Do not spray directly on structures, buildings.Read label completely for plants that should not be sprayed with this product.